things i need to do:
- clean my room
- get a college degree
- learn how to have healthy relationships
things i want to do:
- play with puppies and kittens
- find someone cute to cuddle and make out with
- drive to the ocean
things i actually am doing:
- taking subpar selfies
- running a semi successful blog
- listening to sad songs and watching too much netflix
no one will ever understand the deep fucking connection I have with this film
For real though
John Hughes was the king of cinema for generations of teenagers.
Such an important film. There hasn’t been a coming-of-age film like it since. Truly. It’s a lost genre. Also an incredible soundtrack full of great music from its era.
I’m just a needy piece of shit that needs constant reassurance that I’m wanted
I am sad and have a passion for unknown, distant places. I want to see the world. And I would love it, if I just had the chance to get away for a little while. But sadly, things aren’t that easy; desire won’t change a thing.